Sunday, March 12, 2006

Canal Schooner in Hibernation

A few weeks ago I was having a very bad day and went for a long walk to think about things and relax and pray. As is often the case I ended up at the waterfront and decided to take this picture of the Lois McClure 1860's class canal schooner. In the summertime it looks like this. I even helped build it a little bit (very little). I took several other pictures around the waterfront but they ended up being pretty redundant so I delorted 'em.

I'm happy to say that the days following that bad day have been very good, and getting better!

000_0438brighter

...and here's me helping build it back in the summer of '03. I think I was maybe scraping some of the goo from the glue joints or something:
Schooner

1 Comments:

Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

BUUUUZZZ
DELORTED!

Saturday, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment