Monday, September 17, 2007

Camel's Hump, Over the Ridge




Here we have just passed the treeline and have arrived at the first big view. I just pointed to the left and then panned to the right. The Long Trail (which we are on at this point in the hike) follows the ridge seen below:





Below: if the sun didn't burn up this picture, you would see Lake Champlain in the distance. You actually can see it a bit, mainly on the far right:

Below are the rest of the pictures from the same spot. This is Seth and George:

This is looking up at the rest of our climb. The trail goes around, not straight up of course. Does look like a good rock climb though! Probably could free climb this one though I'm not sure I'd try it myself:





We did try to take one of all three of us on auto, but it came out really really terrible... even worse than the one of just me. Better luck next time!

And this is me:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Andy I love the pic of you on the rocks !!!!!!!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment